The Fall 2022 Newsletter is here!
Issue #27 of the Lasqueti Island Nature Conservancy newsletter is here.
Find the latest issue and an archive of previous newsletters here.
The Fall newsletter includes a range of articles including:
- Intertidal Landscape of Xwe’etay
- Seen in Passing
- LINC’s Mission Statement
- Community BioBlitz at Mt. Trematon
- Mt. Trematon Biodiversity Study Update
- Native Plants: Juncus effusus (Common Rush, Soft Rush, Swampgrass)
- Powdery Mildew on BigLeaf Maple
- LINC Update and News of Interest: Squitty Bay Day